F-27,TEHRINAGAR ,NEAR BANGALI KOTHI
Who we are
Our website address is: https://atulyauttarakhand.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
1. Cancellation charges of 50% for cancellation if a confirmed reservation is cancelled between 30 to 15 days from the date of arrival.
2. Cancellation charges of 75% for cancellation if a confirmed reservation is cancelled between 15 to 7 days from the date of arrival.
3. Cancellation charges of 100% for cancellation if a confirmed reservation is cancelled within a week to the date of arrival.
4. If booking is cancelled 30 days before then per person communication service charges applicable per person 1000/- INR. Followed by cancellation policy
5. No shows and early departures- 100% of the entire day.
6. Of the wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non – refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it, and jeep safaris are organized by the Govt, so if any bad weather (heavy Rain, Road blockage etc.) Condition occurs before or during the safari, Govt reserved the Right to cancel it for the safety of Visitor’s.
Any Change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it, and jeep safaris are organized by the Govt, so if any bad weather (heavy Rain, Road blockage etc.) Condition occurs before or during the safari, Govt reserved the Right to cancel it for the safety of Visitor’s. Amendments
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made to the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
Terms & Conditions
1. The above rates are calculated on the basis of the hotels mentioned. In case room type is not mentioned, calculation is based on the base category room in the hotel.
2. The booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
3. In Case of non-availability of room in chosen hotel then a similar hotel category will be given to you.
4. Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system. We suggest you check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
5. Atulyauttarakhand does not have any hidden charges except your personal expenses. During the Journey if someone asks for extra money you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
6. Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid for directly by the guest as per the hotel policy.
7. Any Natural calamities Atulyauttarakhand will not be liable for the same.
8. No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated. All buffet meals or Room Service will be provided as per hotel policy.